Saturday, August 23, 2008

Here's to New Friends!

Hello blogging friends. :o) Last evening was fun for all! It was so great to meet Carolyn in person and we had a great time. She also got to meet several of my quilting buddies and everyone got along famously. Unfortunately we weren't able to play "strip" poker because only three of us brought our strips. But there was still food, fun, gabbing, stitching. Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! LOL! I even showed her my quilting/sewing room. If I remember correctly, she said she "now has another place to shop for fabric." *giggle*

Here's a pic of me and Carolyn. Carolyn's on the left and I'm on the right. It's so much fun to have another friend and stitching buddy. We're planning on keeping in touch with each other and hanging out. Isn't quilting great! You meet such wonderful people through common interests.

Thanks, Carolyn, for joining us! I'm so glad we met and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I had a great time with you and your quilting group! Thanks for inviting me!

Dawn said...

How cool! What fun to share blogging love not only through your postings, but to actually meet in person.

It is my wish to actually meet EVERYONE that I have 'met' through blogging!