Monday, June 8, 2015

Pastel Tumbler Quilt Top


Okey dokey.  Here is the first of many blog posts on my outstanding projects.  This one is my Pastel Tumbler Quilt Top.  It is waiting in line to be quilted.  It will be sent to my longarmer hopefully in the near future.  We need to budget these things and other tops have taken precedence over this one.  :o)  Or maybe I'll just donate it to one of our Guild's charities.  Time will tell...

This quilt top is several years old (probably 2010 or thereabouts) and came about when I purchased the large Tumbler Die from Accuquilt.  It was a breeze to cut and fast and fun to piece.  Originally, I was thinking of making a border or two for it, but I like it how it is.  I used lots and lots of my pastel stash/scraps in this one.  I'm hoping to make more Tumbler quilts in the future.  There's plenty of stash and scraps to do so, that's for sure!

Suzy

No comments: