Thursday, July 17, 2014

Getting Back In The Groove

I can't believe I've been MIA for three months.  I had to deal with a serious family crisis. Things are much better now, so here I am.  I have been doing a little quilting, though not as much as usual.

My Christmas project-a-month basically got put on hold, but that's okay.  I'm still ahead of the game with three tops completed, since I didn't have any when I started in January.  Well, actually I finished one of the quilts -- all quilted and bound -- and another is partially quilted.  I'm still working on it.  The third is basted and waiting it's turn.  I have a fourth still in the piecing process.

Here is the finished quilt:  Tumbling Toward Christmas.  I'm very happy with how it turned out.



I'll have more to show and share hopefully later this week.

'Til then,
Suzy

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love how your Tumbling Toward Christmas little quilt looks. The added Holly adds so much. So perfect for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

That really turned out nicely! Makes me want to drop my current projects and jump to Christmas!!!!
I am so glad that your "life issues" have resolved so that you are back!!! Hugs...........Doreen

Jean Belle said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish. The scalloped quilting in the border looks great!

Unknown said...

Your tumbler quilt was an excellent way to use up Christmas fabric. (I tried to do that once...it just had more room in its space to multiply!) Thank you for sharing!