Saturday, February 16, 2008

Where The Magic Happens

The quilt top is all pieced so I thought I'd share my quilting/sewing room with you all. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments on my Friendship Garden quilt. I'm new to this blogging stuff and appreciate all the support. :o)

Anyway, here is where all the magic happens... (hehehe)






And behind the closed doors....VOILA!





My stash...aka my own personal fabric store (according to my hubby, anyway. LOL!) There are also a few bins in there with my UFOs and WIPs. I'm afraid to count them all (cringe).

Off to take the doggie (who snuck into the first pic) to the groomers. Think she needs it? :o)

Quilty hugs to all,


1 comment:

Lisa Boyer said...

Thanks for the tour! I love seeing other people's spaces. I am swooning over those entire bolts of off-white--what a great thing to have on hand. The doggie's pretty cute, too!