Tuesday, September 6, 2011

*Sings* And We Had Fun, Fun, Fun, 'Til The Captain Took The Cruise Ship Away...

Let it be known that quilters can party with the best of 'em. Don't let the fact that we occasionally sit in front of a sewing machine or with a needle and thread and fabric fool you!

The cruise was awesome, Bonnie's quilting class was awesome, and all the quilting gals and their respective sail-mates (hubbies included) were awesome as well! I've never been on a quilt cruise before, but I think I would be hard-pressed to find such a wonderful, friendly group all in one place. :o) I've met so many new friends and feel so blessed. The picture below was taken from a picture, so the quality isn't the best. But is that a good looking group, or what?




There is so much to share, that it would be impossible to post it all in one blog entry. So this will likely be one of many.

Stay tuned for "Sail-Away Day."

All Aboard,
Suzy


4 comments:

Laurie said...

I know the feeling Suzy.... I think it'll take me a dozen posts to report on everything we saw, did, and enjoyed, with pictures.

Do you know if we're getting a copy of that group shot?

scraphappy said...

I was thinking of you out having fun on the cruise, can't wait to hear about all that happened.

Saska said...

So glad you had fun. Hope you're feeling better.

Lori said...

Really good looking group!! I miss everyone!