Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Decorated in Early Empty

...also known as I'll be MIA for awhile.

The house is empty, the furniture and boxes are packed and loaded in the PODs (which are being picked up today) and cable and other utilities will be shut off shortly. Our last day in NJ is Friday, we drive to my sister's home in PA on Saturday for a Thanksgiving/Farewell get-together, and plan to leave from there early Sunday morning. We are very excited for our next adventure (driving to FL) and you probably won't hear from me until we are set up down there. I don't know how long that will take, but if I get a chance in between the chaos of setting up the new house, I'll be sure to update you all on our progress.

Onward to the next adventure,
Suzy

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Have a safe trip and best wishes to you in your new home!