Friday, December 23, 2016

It's a (Christmas) Party!

I had the pleasure of attending a Christmas Party with a few of my quilty friends last night. Rie was our hostess with the mostest. She really outdid herself with the food, decorations (there were Christmas trees in EVERY room -- even the bathrooms!), and the merriment. Lots of fun was had, especially when we did the opening and stealing of gifts. My wallhanging was a hit and ultimately went home with my friend, Diana, who is also my longarmer (after the maximum two steals, LOL!). What a fun night with friends!

Enjoy the pictures. Rie really goes ALL OUT for Christmas and every nook and cranny was very festive!























That would be Rie in the Christmas apron.

Have A Merry Christmas!
Suzy

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

My group just did a swap like that. I know you all had a blast!!