Saturday, January 17, 2015

In The Mood For Something Different...

I put all my quilting projects on hold to enjoy a little doll fun.  It's been so long since I've made some doll clothes and I'm in the mood.  So I guess I'd better strike while the iron's hot.  (No pun intended.) 

Here's a cute little outfit I finished yesterday.  It's a white peasant crop top and a mock-wrapped skirt.  I think it came out darling.  I even made the necklace.


My daughters and I went to a craft fair this past November and I was shocked no one had a booth selling 18" doll clothing.  I mean, it's so popular.  So I'm toying with the idea of sewing a couple outfits a week and renting a booth.  Can't hurt to give it a shot.  :o)

Playing dress-up with my dolls,
Suzy

1 comment:

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

What pattern did you use for the peasant blouse?