Monday, January 2, 2012

Design Wall Monday -- aka UFO Progress

Happily, I've made progress on my scrappy pinwheel flowers UFO.  I decided to go with the yellow I used in the centers as sashing and scrappy cornerstones to highlight the blocks.  And now they are all sewn together!  Now to figure out a border.  I'm hoping to be able to use stash fabric, but if all else fails, to the quilt shop I will go.

For some unknown reason, blogger has turned my pictures sideways.  But whatever.  I guess on this quilt that doesn't really matter.  Weird though.



Here's to progress,
Suzy

3 comments:

regan said...

Wow Suzy! That was fast! It looks great, too! Yay!

scraphappy said...

Great progress for the new year. Glad you are crossing some od projects off the lust.

Teresa said...

Looks great - even sideways!