Friday, January 15, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust...


Ta da! Another UFO turned into top form. I'm not even going to think about all the tops that are now accumulating and awaiting quilting. LOL!

I'm so happy this turned out so well. I really disliked the scrap blocks on their own. It needs a little pressing, I know, but I took it to my quilt gathering yesterday, so it was folded up. Once ironed, the yellow bias squares also look much better and lay flat. I had to fudge a little because when I made the scrap blocks, I had used freezer paper "templates" and being a beginner quilter at the time, well, you know how that is. LOL!

Hmmmm . . . what will I tackle next on my UFO list? Heaven knows there's plenty to choose from. :oD

Piecefully yours,
Suzy

3 comments:

Paula said...

I like this one. It looks like a great way to use up scraps, bit and pieces. Congrats on another finished top!!!

julieQ said...

It looks wonderful! I can see this one becoming a favorite of yours...gorgeous! Love your bright border, it adds so much.

Pam said...

That is a great little quilt. I like the way the scrap blocks are put together. I have a whole stack of UFO's as well and I think I need a list......!!

Good job to finish one :))