Friday, October 24, 2008

So Far, So Good

First, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to leave such sweet messages on my blog. It feels so nice to have you all beside me as we take this journey. Hugs all around!

We had the inspectors come out to the new house today. All went extremely well and nothing needs attention. So far, so good. :o)

We will spend the rest of our time in Florida just enjoying our family and soaking up the sun. We return to NJ on Wednesday when the real craziness will begin -- sorting, packing, selling, donating. I'm definitely not looking foward to that step in the process, but it's a necessary evil. LOL!

Wish you were here,

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ahhhh, yes --soaking up the sun-- as I read that, we are standing in 29 degrees waiting for the school bus to come.....

Ha. Enjoy the sun, Suzy. I'll be thinking about you and -- o.k. --envying your warmth! *grin*