Saturday, September 6, 2008

EQ Fun on a Rainy Day

Just wanted to share the EQ project I worked on today. It's blah and rainy out, and I'm feeling a bit blah myself. My sinuses are really acting up. My sister said it's probably the ragweed, cause 'tis the season, she says.

Anyway, here is my project. I don't have a name for it, so maybe ya'll could help me out with that. It will measure approximately 31 x 31 once bound and is designed using all Jo Morton fabrics. They are soooo pretty. Yet another future quilt I need to make. LOL!


Wishing for sunshine,

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Very nice design.

Susan said...

Very pretty design. Maybe Summer's End, considering the time when you designed it, and the last blossoms of the year, maybe? =)

Samantha said...

I almost always have trouble coming up with names, but it sure is pretty! I'm in NJ too, and today the rainy cloudy weather was a good excuse to retreat to my studio and not come out!