Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Fun with Flowers

No lie, this block took me all of 5 minutes to make. All I did was copy and paste one of the flowers from my previous block. Then I cloned it and resized it a bit smaller, rotated and positioned it where I wanted it. Next I cloned that one and rotated and positioned it on the opposite side. Then, using the awesome brush stroke tool, in one stroke made a vine. Yes, in one stroke! Then I made accompanying vines for the other two flowers and layered them to the back. Less than 5 minutes! I think it took me longer to color the darn thing! Decisions, decisions! LOL! Hope you like it! :o)

Quilty hugs,

4 comments:

gloria g. said...

How adorable!!!! I'm doing good to just post on a blog! :>) Love the fabric painting/colors too. Keep up the good work.

theysaywordscanbleed said...

it's super cute!

Arlene,
University Place flowers

Pam said...

Those blocks look great. I have EQ6 and I haven't figured much of it out at all. I really would like to do more on it but I just don't seem to be able to do much on it. Although it would probably help if I actually read the instruction book -LOL

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your flowers!!!