Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not Much Quilting Going On . . .

There's not much quilting going on in my neck of the woods. We're busy getting the house ready to put on the market. We're also amassing a large amount of stuff for a huge yard sale. I can't believe all the crap...ummmm...stuff we've accumulated over the years. Of course, we also inherited all the girls' things that they didn't take with them. LOL. :o)

Thanks to everyone who sent prayers and thoughts my way about my Pop Pop's passing and my hubby's upcoming PET scan. They are much appreciated. It's great to have such wonderful blogging friends out there.

Also, thanks to those who participated in my little survey on the EQ quilts I uploaded. It was fun to get everyone's opinions and see how different our tastes all are. It's still not too late to take a peek and participate, if you haven't already. Here's the
link...

Quilty hugs for now,

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh yes, love a good yard sale--but not when it's your own. Ugh. The work.

Hope your days are looking up, Suzy..and oh, you are mentioned on my 'randomness' post.