I decided I needed a change of scenery as I've been working on my Allietare Mystery Quilt since November. I have the rows halfway put together, so not too much more to go. Just was getting kinda bored of staring at the same ole same ole. Maybe I suffer from Quilter's ADD. Oh well. Hehe. Anyway, I pulled out my girl's charity quilt and finished sewing all the blocks.
I think it looks great and I really enjoyed using up some of my purple and pink scraps! I have a ton left, so I'm sure there will be many more scrap quilts in the future. LOL! Now to sew the blocks together to rows and rows to a flimsy. If it wasn't a charity quilt, I would put a small white border around it and then a nice 4" purple and pink string border to finish it off. Maybe that's a future quilt right there, only using all colors of the spectrum and making it for my bed. :o)
Dearest Boy update!!
5 hours ago