In going through some of my photos on my computer, I came across a quilt I had done back in January 2007. I've been wanting to add my finished quilts (the ones that I have access to anyway) to my blog for awhile now, just never got around to it as of yet; simply because some I have pictures of somewhere in this mess and others I have yet to take pictures of. So, I will start adding them one by one as I can. Below is "Redwork Flowers." I had a fun time making this as it was all out of stash fabric and I got a chance to use my embroidery machine for the flowers. I used my EQ program to design it. It measures 26x26.
They will eventually all be listed to the right of my blog under...wow...imagine that..."Finished Quilts." LOL! I originally wanted to do a slideshow, but I can't figure it out. Duh...
Starting two new projects that have been on my mind!!
18 minutes ago